Monday 4 July 2011


So yesterday was all about my affection for W S Gilbert, oh that might be a little of an understatement...
Today's a bit more of an 'adventure' of sorts it continues tomorrow, well I managed 3/4 of a page before the constraints of time fell.
These two reoccurring characters are a comfortable fit for me.
I often walk with them.
Oh actually they a nifty co-dependent relationship that is not explained in the strip yet.
I'm soooooooooooooooo not good enough yet.
This whole strip a day was born out of a panel I chaired for the Brighton Festival with Chris Riddell.
I had to remind myself why on earth I've ended up retailing this medium.
So first of all get fast, then fast and good.
I need 500 pages under my belt.
400 to go.
Hopefully page 501 will be set inside the Ruins...

No comments: